After some time into this phase though I realized that I might have to modify my targets somewhat. Below are the key stats from the 20 week period up to May 30th this year.
Weight Loss Status - Key Stats
- Start weight: 81,6kg
- End weight: 73,6kg
- Weight lost: 8,0kg
- Percentage of start weight: 90%
- Weekly average loss: 0,4kg
A summary of 2016. Activity is the weekly average provided by my activity band, a Polar Loop, based on 100% daily activity being around 13 000 steps. The red line shows the weekly difference in weight. Compared to last year, there is a more gradual weight loss, although you can there were many increases week on week.
Similar to last year were I listed how I achieved my goals, look out for a post on this years progression very soon. Needless to say it was a lot harder this time.
Weight Loss Target Check List
- Lose 10lbs ( @4,5kg ) - week 5
- Lose 1 stone ( @6kg ) - week 8
- Get BMI to “normal” range, 73,6kg ( @8kg ) - week 15*
- Lose 20 lbs
- Get to target weight of 71,6kg ( 10kg lost )
- Get under 70kg [bonus]
- Total weight loss over the 2 periods of "dieting" was 20kg
- That equates to over 3 stones in old money, 44lbs for any Americans reading
- Current weight is under 12 stone, around the same as when I left for Finland over 16 years ago
* I lived 2 weeks at "normal" weight then had a blimp. Managed to get back right it the end of the diet schedule.